Everyone is aware that our world is faced with the COVID-19 viral infection. In these difficult and uncertain times, our promise to provide you with the best level of service remains unchanged.
Our main priority is the health, safety, and protection of our guests, employees, and business partners. The key factors making Guests opt for our hotel are safety, maximum comfort, attentive and respectful attitude to their health.
Guided by the recommendations of Rospotrebnadzor and the international security certification company Burea Veritas, we implement the highest standards to ensure the safety of our guests:
- hand sanitation stations are available at all hotel entrances;
- all employees use personal protective means;
- social distance is respected in all zones;
- improved cleaning and disinfection procedures are performed in rooms, elevators, and public areas;
- disinfection of room keys and their safe delivery;
- employees undergo a daily inspection;
- a safe working environment is ensured;
- comprehensive staff training is conducted daily;
- registration of the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all areas of the hotel, including carpeting, has been introduced;
- guests are offered a safe private transfer to arrange a meeting at the airport or railway station, city trips or excursions;
- guests are offered the opportunity to satisfy their needs without leaving the room;
- the hotel restaurant offers a room service menu every day 10:00 – 22:30;
- all employees at the workplace comply with the rules of sanitation and prevention of the new coronavirus infection.
We have upgraded the existing standards with the launch of the cleanliness and prevention program. These are the strictest cleaning standards and working protocols in the hospitality industry.
They have been certified by Burea Veritas, a world leader in the field of sanitary and hygienic inspections. The certificate indicates compliance with high sanitary and hygienic requirements and standards, so that guests staying at the hotel can be sure of absolute cleanliness and safety.
Also, in the near future, an electronic check-in terminal shall be installed at the reception, so that guests can independently go through the check-in procedure without the help of administrators and express check-out in order to minimize contact.
Thank you for your unswerving confidence in the Nogay Hotel. We look forward to welcoming both regular and new guests and providing the best possible level of service.